What is Karma?
- Karma is basically a measure of how awesome you are.
- If you find another player especially friendly or helpful, click the star button on their profile to award them a karma point.
- Karma can only be give once per person, so if you see someone with 10 karma points, that means 10 different people thought they were awesome.
How do I give Karma?
- You can give someone Karma by clicking the give karma button on their profile. You can only give a person Karma once.
- There is a time and activity threshold before you can give Karma. You need to have used the site for a week or two, and created or joined an "average" number of sessions in that time to increase your activity score.
- The exact details of the requirements for being able to give karma are kept unspecified to prevent abuse of the Karma system.